Employee Data Dispute

If you have concerns that the information in your Employment Data Report may be inaccurate or incomplete, we can help you dispute that information as allowed under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Woman with short black hair, wearing a brown turtleneck sweater and glasses. She is looking at the camera with a neutral expression.
Responsive Image
How to Dispute Your Employee Data
Responsive Image
Check Your Employment Data
This step is optional, but reviewing your employment data can help you understand what is included in your Employment Data Report and spot information that may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Responsive Image

File a Dispute for Free
If you believe your employment data is inaccurate or incomplete, simply file a dispute, and we will look into it quickly.

Responsive Image
Investigating Your Dispute
We will contact the employer and investigate. Within 30 days of your dispute request, we will notify you of the results.
Responsive Image
Updates to Your Employment Data
If information needs to be updated in your employment data, we will work with the employer to confirm disputed data and ensure updates are made where appropriate.

Complete Your Data Dispute Form Online

Use our online employee data dispute form to begin the dispute investigation process.

Other Dispute Options
Additional Ways To Dispute Your Report
There are two additional ways to dispute data in your Employment Data Report:
Dispute your Employment Data Report by calling 866-222-5880. ​​​​For TTY for the hearing impaired, call: 1-800-424-0253.

Download, complete, and mail your Data Dispute Form to: 
Equifax Workforce Solutions
3470 Rider Trail South
Earth City, MO 63045